"Ivanov Automatiñ", LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for autoclave aerated concrete (AAC) block manufacturing plants. The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of construction or reconstruction plant, and on already functioning plant.
Functions of ACS for AAC block manufacturing plant:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms – trolleys or automatic cars, conveyors, vacuum lifters, automated setting machines, pumps, valves etc. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automation of the preparing and formation of sand slurry;
- Automatic dosing lime, cement, sand slurry, aluminium powder and water according to the chosen AAC recipe;
- The ability to create, store and edit AAC recipes;
- Automated control of the process of mixing with monitoring of mixing minimum time;
- Automated control of mobile moulds filling, and control of stiffening process;
- Automation of cutting;
- Automation of hardening. Automatic control of the autoclave, with maintain desired pressure and temperature;
- Automation of unloading and packaging (put on pallets, plastic wrapped);
- Monitoring the technical condition of moving mechanisms, with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of raw materials balance (lime, cement, sand, aluminium powder);
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water, natural gas or solid fuels);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (block);
- Storage of data about each batch of AAC blocks and laboratory reports;
- Automated accounting of procurement of materials by suppliers;
- Automated accounting of the number of shipped production;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 11 500 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 8 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for AAC block manufacturing plants.