Ivanov Automatiñ, LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for all types of asphalt plants (hot mix asphalt - HMA plants): batch mix plants, continuous mix (mix outside dryer drum) plants, parallel flow drum mix plants, counterflow drum mix plants, with different numbers of bunkers, silos and dosers. The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of the plant construction, reconstruction and on already existing and functioning plant.
Functions of ACS for asphalt plant:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms - conveyors, elevator, screens, dampers, valves, screws, vibrators. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automatic dosing liquid asphalt cement, aggregate, reclaimed asphalt pavement – RAP (if used) according to the chosen asphalt recipe. Automatic dosing of surfactants and adhesive additive (if used) in the liquid asphalt cement;
- The ability to create, store and edit asphalt recipes;
- Automated management of the process of mixing with the control set minimum mixing time;
- Automation of processes of storage, heating and dehydration asphalt cement, maintaining the set temperature and humidity control;
- Automatic control of drying, heating and sorted fractions of aggregate;
- Monitoring of moving mechanisms with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of raw materials balance (liquid asphalt cement, aggregate, RAP, surfactants, adhesion additives);
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water, natural gas or fuel oil);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (ton of asphalt);
- Storage of data about each batch of asphalt and laboratory reports;
- Automated accounting of procurement of materials by suppliers;
- Automated account shipments by counterparties - buyers, trucks;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 6 500 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 4 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for asphalt plants.