"Ivanov Automatiñ", LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for all types of brickworks (brick manufacturing plants): using different brick shaping processes – extrusion, molding or pressing; with tunnel dryers or automatic chamber dryers; with tunnel kilns or ring kilns. The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of the brickworks construction, reconstruction and on already existing and functioning brickworks.
Functions of ACS for brickworks:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms - conveyors, cars automatically, automated setting machines etc. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automated control of the preparation of raw materials: crushing and grinding, sizing, combining. Automatic dosing clays, sand or grog, additives (manganese, barium, barium carbonate) according to the chosen recipe;
- Automation of formin (extrusion, molding or pressing) and cutting;
- Automation of coating and glazing;
- Automation of drying. Maintain the desired humidity and temperature;
- Automation of firing. Maintain the desired temperature in the temperature zones, and maintain specific rate, at which cars are pushed through temperature zones;
- Automated control of the setting and packing process (wrap steel bands, packing in plastic film );
- Monitoring the technical condition of moving mechanisms, with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of raw materials balance (clays, sand or grog, additives);
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water, natural gas or solid fuels);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (brick);
- Storage of data about each batch of bricks and laboratory reports;
- Automated accounting of procurement of materials by suppliers;
- Automated accounting of the number of shipped production;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 11 500 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 8 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for brick manufacturing plants.