"Ivanov Automatiñ", LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for all types of feed mills. The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of construction or reconstruction feed mill, and on already functioning feed mill.
Functions of ACS for of feed mill:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms – bucket elevators, belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, augers. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automation of all processes of weighing and dosing;
- Automation of cleaning, separation and grinding of grain;
- Automation of preparation of powdery raw materials and feed waste;
- Automation of preparation of the liquid components;
- Automatic dosing of raw materials, liquid components, vitamins, microingredients according to the animal feed recipe;
- The ability to create, store and edit mixed feed recipes;
- Automatic control of the mixing process with the control of the minimum specified mixing time;
- Automation of pelleting, granulation and bagging;
- Monitoring the technical condition of moving mechanisms, with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of raw materials balance (grain, liquid components, additives);
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (ton of animal feed);
- Storage of data about each batch ofanimal feed and laboratory reports;
- Automated accounting of procurement of materials by suppliers;
- Automated accounting of the number of shipped production;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 10 500 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 7 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for feed mill.