"Ivanov Automatiñ", LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for all types of grain elevators: country, subterminal, terminal. The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of construction or reconstruction grain elevator, and on already functioning grain elevator.
Functions of ACS for grain elevator:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms – bucket elevators, belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, augers. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automation of weighing at all technological stages of acceptance, storage and shipment of grain;
- Automation of acceptance of grain from trucks, rail- and water transport;
- Automation of cleaning and drying of grain;
- Automatic control of the movement of grain to determine the quality and preparation of grinding batchs;
- Automated control of the route of grain movement during cleaning, drying and handling;
- The ability to create, store and edit route maps of grain movement;
- Automation of grain shipments by road, rail- or water transport;
- Automation of laboratory tests;
- Monitoring the technical condition of moving mechanisms, with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of grain balance in warehouses and silos;
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (ton of grain or any other unit of account);
- Storage of data about each batch of grain and laboratory reports;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 11 500 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 8 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for for grain elevators.