"Ivanov Automatiñ", LLC proposes an automated control system (ACS) for weld pipe or tube mills, using methods of continuous weld or electric resistance weld (ERW). The proposed system decides the tasks of process control automation (APCS) and automation tasks of management and accounting by the enterprise, performs the functions of ERP, MES and PDM systems. It can be implemented on the stages of construction or reconstruction weld pipe mill, and on already functioning weld pipe mill.
Functions of ACS for weld pipe or tube mill:
- Automatic intelligent management of all mobile and transport mechanisms — rolling mills, automated setting machines etc. This feature helps to reduce the time spent on production. Possible to switch to manual control transport processes, in emergency mode;
- Automation of pretreatment of strip steel or skelp (uncoiling, recoiling, leveling, slitting, welding of coils ends);
- Automation of welding (automation of continuous furnace or high frequency welder), with maintain the desired temperature;
- Automation of forming before welding, and automation of sizing and straightening after welding, with monitoring of geometric parameters;
- Automated control of flying cut-off saw;
- Automation of nondestructive (ultrasonic) inspection, hydrostatic testing, visual and dimensional inspection;
- Automation of pipe coating line (for various types of coatings - polyethylene (PE), coal tar enamel (CTE), fusion-bonded epoxy (FBE) etc.);
- Monitoring the technical condition of moving mechanisms, with forecasting of faults (NEW!);
- Monitoring the loaded time of equipment and scheduling repair of equipment;
- Scheduling calibration and verification of measuring instruments;
- Possible distribution of system access modes: operator, technologist or manager;
- Automated recording of user actions: the operator or technologist and monitoring the effeciency of the shifts;
- Monitoring of raw materials balance (strip steel);
- Automated accounting costs of raw materials;
- Automated accounting costs of energy resources (electricity, water, natural gas);
- Analysis of cost per unit of output (pipe);
- Storage and management of data about each batch of pipes, including storage of reports of ultrasonic inspections, hydrostatic testings, visual and dimensional inspections;
- Automated accounting of procurement of materials by suppliers;
- Automated accounting of the number of shipped production;
- Remote monitoring of the process over the Internet.
ACS is supplied as automation control panels. The number of automation control panels depends on the size and complexity of production. The structure of each automation control panel include: computer with licensed software (OS Windows, SÑADA); programmable logic controller (PLC); signal converters; buttons and indicators; low-voltage automation devices.
The proposed system include remote consultation for configuring the system. The cost of remote consultation is included in the cost of ACS.
Price of ACS: from 6 000 USD.
Delivery time of ACS: from 5 weeks.
We also supply power cabinets, robots, NC machines for weld pipe or tube mills.